Climate change and depletion of resources are a fact. We are currently facing global environmental challenges that are driving a fast growing demand for sustainable solutions. Norwegian companies have potential to address these challenges as suppliers of innovative and competitive solutions within both services and technologies.
Norwegian companies aspiring to get in contact with international market players, showcase their know-how and meet with business partners and stake holders from around the world will have the option of doing this at World Efficiency Solutions
World Efficiency Solutions 2017 will take in Paris from 17 to 19 October. This will be the meeting point for governments, businesses and civil society stakeholders committed towards a resource-efficient and climate-friendly economy. This three day event offers all innovative actors an ideal framework to invent, discuss, transact, and accelerate the deployment of low-carbon and resource-efficient solutions in all sectors and industries.
World Efficiency Solutions (WES) can represent a booster for growth and development for Norwegian companies proposing low-carbon and resource-efficient solutions. WES will be a major meeting place that gathers businesses, governments and civil society stakeholders encouraging collaboration and partnerships
World Efficiency Solutions is a five-dimensional international event consisting of the following:
- BUSINESS MACTHMAKING – opportunities for collaboration
- SUMMIT – an international summit designed to encourage thought leadership and strategic innovation towards a low-carbon and resource-efficient economy.
- SHOWCASE – eco-innovative young companies and SMEs bring their solutions to market
- EXPO – an exhibition space dedicated to pioneering solutions generated by the market or new alliances
- TRAINING – a certified training programme designed to enhance personal skills
The International Event is dedicated to solution providers addressing future global challenges within one or several of these six key areas, corresponding to innovation Norway’s areas of opportunity:
- Affordable, clean and accessible energy
- Industry and digital
- Life on land and below water
- Responsible production and consumption
- Glocal / sustainable cities and communities
- Green infrastructure and mobility
We are ready to tell you more about the many opportunities for your business not only the French market, but also on a global scale where France is an entry point.
Get actively involved in implementing the COP 21 Paris Agreement, contact our Export Norway advisor in Paris: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 6 32 74 50 60.